How Can We Help?
For your convenience, we’ve put together a list of some of the most common questions we are asked and their respective answers. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, drop us a line and we’ll do our best to get you the information as soon as possible.
Do I need a GP referral to see you?
You do not, in fact we are trained to asses, diagnose and treat complex musculoskeletal conditions and pathologies such as but not limited to:
Acute and Chronic pain
Shoulder and Elbow pain
Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
Golfers elbow (Medial Epicondylitis)
Lower Back Pain or Ache
Sprains and Strains
Hip and Knee Pain
Ankle and Foot issues
Complex Sports Injuries
Full Functional Athletic development and Assessment
If it's not something we can help with we will point you in the direction of an allied health professional such as a consultant.
What is your new patient procedure?
All new patients will need to have a video or phone consultation first due to the Covid-19 Pandemic. We will ask some non invasive questions and if we can help remotely via rehabilitation plans and our online rehabilitation app we will. If a personal consultation is needed, we will book you in at the clinic.
Which special measures are in place due to Covid-19?
- We have been busy writing risk assessments and making the clinic as secure as possible.
- We have re-designed the gym and rehabilitation area to allow for social distancing.
- All patients will be triaged first via a video or phone consultation.
- Only if their condition is serious will they be offered a one to one session in clinic.
- On entering the clinic strict social distancing will be in place.
- You will be asked to wash your hands and wear a mask (we can provide these)
- We have added fast clean sanitiser stations around the clinic.
- Extra time between patients has been factored in for even more in depth cleaning and sanitising of the clinic rooms and equipment.
- Your Therapist will be wearing PPE at all times. This is to keep you and the Therapist safe.
- Due to the extra cleaning and social distancing guidelines, the reception area is now closed, as are the toilet facilities.